Pierre Frey, a leader in luxury textiles, wallcoverings, carpets, and furniture is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our team in our Boston Design Center Showroom.
• Increasing sales by calling on the professional design and architecture trade in the Boston territory
• Prospecting and developing new business opportunities through sales calls, line presentations, industry events, professional networking and trade affiliations
• Understanding the needs and desires of existing and prospective clients and using this knowledge to build connections and long-term relationships
• Promoting new collections utilizing the full range of marketing materials.
• Managing the sale cycle from beginning to end, including: shopping, scheming, order placement and follow-up
• Formulate plans, schedules, meeting and presentation agendas
• Work hand in hand with the showroom staff to ensure proper follow-up and servicing of clients
• A positive and eager attitude
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Team player: responsible, flexible, cooperative and communicative
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and entrepreneurial spirit
•. Knowledge of Sales Force a plus
• Basic computer skills like Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
• Experience in high-end sales, particularly in textiles, wallcoverings, furniture or carpets, necessary.
• A passion for interior design and/or the arts
• Professional demeanor
• Medical benefits with small monthly contribution
• Paid vacation
• Retirement Savings Plan
Pierre Frey, founded in Paris in 1935, designs, creates and manufactures fabrics, wallcoverings carpets and furniture in the purest French tradition, with extensive distribution worldwide. The company’s rich collection of over 7,000 items includes Pierre Frey designs as well as collections from the company’s other prestigious brands: Braquenie, Fadini Borghi, Boussac and Le Manach. For more information about Pierre Frey visit www.pierrefrey.com.