PWD Studio is looking for a full-time Procurement Manager to join our team. This financial position is responsible for purchasing and accounting support of assigned design projects, and ensures the accurate and efficient fulfillment of all related deadlines and procurement expectations. This role reports directly to PWD’s financial leadership to include PWD’s Founder and Creative Director and supports the overall success of high caliber projects.
As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for selecting, ordering, tracking, and receiving products for large residential design-build projects and keeping the design team up to date on order status and delivery dates. You will work closely with architectural and interior designers, and project managers throughout the entire life of a project(s), with multiple projects active at all times. Parking is provided. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 830 AM to 5PM.
Ideal candidates should have at least 2 years professional experience and possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills, confident communication skills, and the following:
- Related experience in accounting or purchasing.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Design/Project Management software Studio Designer is a plus.
- The ability to think critically, and communicate openly and positively at all times.
- A positive outlook and strong work ethic.
- Must be willing to work in a collaborative environment and be a team player.
PWD Studio is a full-service design firm specializing in high end, comprehensive residential and commercial projects in a variety of locations. PWD prides itself on attention to detail, a relaxed approach to sophisticated traditional spaces and a high level of project management and client service.