Position purpose: The Office Manager assists the Principals and the Business Director in the daily tasks that keep the studio running smoothly. They are an integral part of the team and contribute to the culture of the studio by keeping things organized.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Basic receptionist and administrative tasks including greeting clients, sorting and distributing mail,
photocopying, scanning, faxing, coordinating maintenance of equipment.
· Packing and shipping of items. Scheduling pickups and deliveries.
· Ordering office supplies, lunch, snacks, beverages, etc.
· Ordering samples, materials, and furniture for projects.
· Assisting studio Principals with coordination of schedules and other organizational tasks.
· Coordinating with building staff for office repairs.
· Coordinating with office cleaning person.
· Helping with set up and break down of meetings and presentations.
· Assisting with basic accounting including gathering and inputting employee expense reports into Quickbooks.
· Keeping the conference rooms, materials room, and reception area in order.
· Assisting Principals and the Business Director in maintaining and updating the company website and social media sites.
· Working with Principals and Business Director in submitting photos and project information to editors, vendors, and awards.
· Bachelors or associates degree desired.
· Must be a self-starter and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Be very tech savvy and comfortable with computers.
· Must be able to work well under pressure managing multiple deadlines.
· Detail oriented and organized with good time management skills.
· Position is required to be in the office 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday w/ an occasional early morning or late evening for presentation set up.
· Salary will be commensurate with level of experience.
· All applicants must have legal U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
· Proficiency in Quickbooks is a plus.
Benefits: 10 days of Paid Time Off + 5 Sick Days; access, with contributions, to company Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, and 401k with company match. Annual bonuses. Commuter Benefits. Summer Fridays. Office is closed between Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected] and include answers to the following questions/comments:
1. Why is working at Studio DB of interest to you?
2. What are your salary requirements?
3. Please provide 2 - 3 professional references.
Only applications with the above information will be considered.
Studio DB is a Manhattan based architecture and interiors firm headed by partners Damian and Britt Zunino who bring their diverse backgrounds together to offer varying perspectives and approaches to design. Our studio includes designers with varying backgrounds which allows us to have a unique vision and approach to the spaces we design.