Perennials and Sutherland is searching for a dynamic individual to lead our beautiful Atlanta studio as Studio Manager.
• Manage all aspects of operations and sales for Perennials and Sutherland Studio
• Direct business activities and efforts of the outside and inside sales team to meet and exceed sales goals
• Managing and developing of inside and outside sales team
• Oversee recruitment and mentoring
• Oversee execution of quote and order management by the sales and support team
• Resolve escalated client matters
• Develop annual plans for sales with action items to exceed those goals through promotion, sales quotas, and target markets
• Manage showroom budget to ensure profitability
• Track and report for all lines represented and the sales area overall
• Work the floor to service clients and close sales
• Develop strong relationships with the showroom clients in the local design community
• Handle various administrative reporting to meet deadlines
• Attend management trainings twice yearly in Dallas and if applicable local training
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years management experience
• Extensive experience of related sales/marketing experience preferably in fabrics, showroom, etc.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, business management, and computer skills The ability to travel to manage outside sales and business activities
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over four decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than perfection, a business needs great people and a collaborative environment to thrive. We maintain, develop, and inspire talented professionals and craftsmen. Our investment in people, equipment, and facilities results in a positive engaging workplace and gives our company a competitive edge in the marketplace. We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We offer careers for smart, creative, high energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win. We foster potential, celebrate success, and support every colleague.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC employees enjoy a vibrant office culture, welcoming and inclusive executive team, and fantastic work-life balance.